Tuesday, August 5, 2014

fear part 3

Out of all the fear projects presented last week I think the one I responded to the strongest was the "food project" the one where, I believe it was Jonathan put food into classmates mouth's as they were blind folded.
I think I responded to this his fear project the most because it was relatable. I didn't realize till after Jonathan presented his project that I too have a small fear of eating something and not being able to see it first. I think it's a fear a lot of people have no matter what culture their associated with.
First of all Jonathan's project was very extravagant seeing as how he brought a table, random food he bought and a cooler making me realize my own fear project should have had more of a punch. I fill as though I should add more special effects on the next project I'm involved in. I want to be able to look at fear from another perspective, and maybe Jonathan's project could be a start to doing that.


    Questions I responded too:

  1.    What was the fear project about and who did it? (Be sure to include the first name of the person - not their entire name for confidentiality reasons)
    2.    Why did you respond to it so strongly?
    3.    How does it impact how you see your own project, and your own creative journey?
This exercise is intended to be individual and to help you think about the idea of confronting fear from a different perspective. It is also intended to help you look at your own creativity differently.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment