Wednesday, August 6, 2014

End of Book!

What is your opinion of combining technology and the human body as she did in the video?
    I think it's the beginning of the future. With the internet being invented just a short while ago, the learning curve has raised so high that technology is almost surpassing human abilities. I think technology that works with the human body can only be a good thing.
What is your opinion of combining a media arts and science project with your own body? I could see this being a fun experiment that takes me outside the normal thinking zone I'm in.
How will you change this book?
I hope this book will make me for open to change.
How will this book change you?
 I think this book will change me into a person that doesn't have to follow the rules of society and I can rewrite so to say what I think about myself in this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment